Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fitzroy Falls Rates for Easter 2011 just in

Hi folks,

In the interests of total transparency, the Fitzroy Falls Conference Centre have just sent out the rates for the Easter 2011 camp.

It's not pretty folks. The maximum family rate has gone up $40 from last year and the prices for individuals/smaller families seems to make anything over 1 adult with 3 children or 2 adults with 1 child cost the same as the maximum family rate. I'm not sure if this is the way it's always been (I don't remember that far back!), but the prices seemed a tad steep to me. I've entered into negotiations with the conference centre to see if we can save some of the smaller families or those families that will only have a few people attending some money. I guess, if we were to make the best of a bad situation, the prices might inspire whole families to come along and take advantage of the economy of scale!

I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment